As chief investigator you have good intuition regarding difficult cases and you keep perspective, even when the circumstantial evidence is unclear? You see through the IT problem, prior to forensics arriving at the crime scene? You dont even need them for a post- mortem analysis?
If tax investigation is too boring and homicide too bloody, then your intuition is needed for our team of investigators. Are you a master at taking statements from our customers, analytically examining evidence and putting IT traces into causal correlations? By "network" you don't mean contacts to the mafia and "protocol" is not the paperwork after a solved case? Then welcome to the team, here is your badge.
We are looking for you to be a 2nd level Support Engineer with emphasis on IT / VoIP
In action for the customer
With 2 decades of experience in network monitoring, we have developed our own product for service & security monitoring: caplon© analyzes network data in real time – and in high-speed networks in the high gigabit per second range. The concept is both sophisticated and simple: we provide complex network data in flexible but simple dashboards. Our mission: to help customers keep track of IT/OT infrastructures and know what is really happening in their network to be prepared against outages and cyber-attacks. We don't save the world, but we make it a little bit more secure and reliable.
Ready to solve the case?
- Do you want to bring our caplon©- product support family to the next level?
- Do you have fun solving technical problems and finding out why costumers have trouble?
- You have a good intuition when it comes to people?
- You like to work on solutions with our special unit „Softwaredevelopers“?
- You like to explain technical issues for educational and training purposes?
- Do you have a solid Linux know- how, you are familiar with network protocols like TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP(s), … and you have basic knowledge in the area of voice over IP?
- Do you have relevant professional experience and a qualified technical education?
- You are creative? At our monthly "Innovation Days" you are the boss! You decide what you want to work on, delicious breakfast included ;)
- You want a diversified job? Your personal development is important to us and your colleagues support you with direct feedback.
- You like to work in an agile team? We employ passionate people, who have fun working and can laugh at themselves from time to time.
The trail to your next employer clearly leads to us.
- We are more than an employer - we are a team that pursues ambitious goals, does this with fun and does not forget that life is more than work.
- We offer room for personal development! At our monthly "Innovation Days" you can give free rein to your creativity and decide for yourself which topics you would like to work on.
- We offer individual development opportunities across departments and support our employees through mentoring and coaching.
- We have flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and an open-door policy.
- We practice a fair and agile salary model.
- We trust you! You work whenever you are most productive, within the limits of the Working Hours Act. Flexible working hours apply to every employee.
- We have had the "family-friendly company" seal for many years.
- Because this is very important to us, we cater to the needs of existing and future families, e.g. with mobile working, daycare/kindergarten subsidies and much more.
- We offer additional benefits. For example, as part of the regular employee and salary discussions, you will receive an individual arrangement for your company pension scheme, a company bicycle or job ticket, a company mobile phone and much more.
- We are conveniently located behind Saarbrücken's main railway station in the EuroQuartier.
- We want you to feel at home! That's why we support you in your flat search, for example, with a letter of recommendation for your future landlord. In the student capital Saarbrücken, there are still affordable flats for all tastes and requirements. In the immediate vicinity - a 15 to 30-minute drive - you can also live in your own house in a nice small town or close to nature.