Do you want to develop modern web applications in an agile environment?
With 2 decades of experience in network monitoring, we have developed our own product world for service & security monitoring: caplon© analyses network data in real time - and in high-speed networks in the high gigabit-per-second range. The concept is both sophisticated and simple: we provide complex network data in flexible but simple dashboards. Our task here is to help customers keep an overview in IT/OT infrastructures and to know what is really happening in their network in order to be prepared against failures and cyber attacks. We do not save the world, but we make it a little more secure and reliable.
We are looking for you as a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
with a keen interest in UI/UX design
You ensure usability and user experience!
We are looking for you to shape our UI and use the user experience to realise the full potential of our innovative product world. By using Typescript and ReactJS, we are able to implement new requirements quickly for our web interface without sacrificing high code quality. A technically flawless and fully functioning connection to the backend is at least as important to us as the design, usability and simple, intuitive workflows. What degree you have does not determine whether you can work for us. We place much more value on character and passion for technology and the appropriate expertise.
Your ambition is awaken, because you ...
- have several years of practical experience with the development of web applications.
- find elegant solutions for complex software tasks.
- consider the diverse tasks of web development for cutting-edge technology exciting.
- enjoy presenting complex data in a simple and intuitive way.
- know how important a working and proper UI/UX is for the customer.
- ideally, React and Typescript are your tools of choice. Use React and Typescript as tools of your choice
- are well-versed in CSS as well as Less or similar "stylesheet languages".
- ideally have experience with CI mechanisms in the frontend area (build, automated tests, etc.).
- connect frontend and backend in a performant way.
- are a team player. Then you've come to the right place. Your personal development is important to us and your colleagues will support you with direct and honest feedback. To make this as efficient as possible, we work in small teams with passionate developers.
Our deployment looks like this:
- We are more than an employer - we are a team that pursues ambitious goals, does this with fun and does not forget that life is more than work.
- We offer room for personal development! At our monthly "Innovation Days" you can give free rein to your creativity and decide for yourself which topics you would like to work on.
- We offer individual development opportunities across departments and support our employees through mentoring and coaching.
- We have flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and an open-door policy.
- We practice a fair and agile salary model.
- We trust you! You work whenever you are most productive, within the limits of the Working Hours Act law. Flexible working hours apply to every employee.
- We have had the "family-friendly company" seal for many years.
- Because this is very important to us, we cater to the needs of existing and future families, e.g. with mobile working, daycare/kindergarten subsidies and much more.
- We offer additional benefits. For example, as part of the regular employee and salary discussions, you will receive an individual arrangement for your company pension scheme, a company bicycle or job ticket, a company mobile phone and much more.
- We are conveniently located behind Saarbrücken's main railway station in the EuroQuartier.
- We want you to feel at home! That's why we support you in your flat search, for example, with a letter of recommendation for your future landlord. In the student capital Saarbrücken, there are still affordable flats for all tastes and requirements. In the immediate vicinity - a 15 to 30-minute drive - you can also live in your own house in a nice small town or close to nature.