Or has it always been your passion to program, to solve problems, to turn your creativity into code and create something new out of it? You burn like a rocket for C++ and like to program close to bits and bytes, but prefer to be in good company than alone in a space capsule?
Then you will feel more comfortable in the consistec team than in a spacesuit (they’re not comfortable at all). With what we do, we often reach for the stars and sometimes the complexity of our tasks resembles the calculation of a rocket trajectory for interplanetary space flight. However, unlike there, mistakes are forgiven and contact with the ground station is never lost. Because we are there for each other, support each other and see appreciative interaction with each other as our rocket fuel.
We are looking for you to be a software developer (m/f/d) C++
This is our orbit:
With 2 decades of experience in network monitoring, we have developed our own product for service & security monitoring: caplon© analyzes network data in real time – and in high-speed networks in the high gigabit per second range. The concept is both sophisticated and simple: we provide complex network data in flexible but simple dashboards. Our mission: to help customers keep track of IT/OT infrastructures and know what is really happening in their network to be prepared against outages and cyber-attacks. We don't save the world, but we make it a little more secure and reliable.
Ready to take off?
- You want to develop highly optimized Linux software in C++ for real-time data processing in the gigabit/s range?
- You like to work at the limit? We process gigantic amounts of data. New challenges are waiting for you - the implementation of concurrent processes with shared-memory and lock-free data structures, etc. - we have them all!
- You want to help shape our C++ development with current C++ standards and modern performance analysis tools? Or even advance the architecture of the overall solution? You help to decide which technologies and tools will be used. Ideas are explicitly welcome.
- You are interested in the use of GPUs (with CUDA or OpenCL), FPGA accelerators and special hardware in high-performance processing of network data?
- You enjoy agile development of quality software (SCRUM, Test Driven Development)?
- You are creative? At our monthly "Innovation Days" you are the boss! You decide what you want to work on, delicious breakfast included ;)
- You want a varied job? Your personal development is important to us and your colleagues support you with direct feedback.
- You like to work in a small team? We employ passionate software developers who have fun coding and can also laugh at themselves from time to time.
- Are you just starting your career or do you already have professional experience? It is important for us that you are motivated and want to contribute your talents.
Ignite the next level with us!
- We are more than an employer: we are a team that pursues ambitious goals, has fun doing it and doesn't forget that life is more than work,
- we like to try out new technologies, e.g. at our "Innovation Days",
- we offer cross-departmental, individual development opportunities and support our employees through mentoring and coaching,
- we have flat hierarchies, short decision-making channels, an open-door policy,
- we practice a fair and transparent salary model,
- we trust you, working hours are generally based on trust with us,
- we have had the "family-friendly company" seal for 7 years, with flexible working hours, home office option, daycare/kindergarten subsidies,
- we offer an individual arrangement of the company pension plan, health care, company bicycles or company cars,
- we are conveniently located in the EuroQuartier, directly at Saarbrücken main station,
- we provide either a free parking space or a job ticket,
- we support you in your search for an apartment. In the student and state capital Saarbrücken there are still affordable apartments for all demands and tastes. In the immediate vicinity - a 15 to 30 minute drive - you can also live in your own house in a very nice small town or close to nature.