Or have you always been passionate about programming, solving problems, turning your creativity into code and creating something new? Do you burn like a rocket for sophisticated software development, love architectural questions, but still prefer to write code rather than concepts. And you'd rather be in good company than alone in a space capsule?
Then you'll feel more comfortable in the consistec team than in a spacesuit (they're not comfortable at all). We often reach for the stars with what we do and sometimes the complexity of our tasks resembles the calculation of a rocket trajectory for interplanetary space flight. But unlike there, mistakes are forgiven and contact with the ground station is never lost. Because we are there for each other, support each other and regard appreciative interaction with each other as our rocket fuel.
We are looking for you as Software Developer (m/f/d) Java Full Stack
This is our orbit:
We build secure and customised software for technical systems and support our customers in the digitalisation and automation of their business processes. From requirement analysis to project management. We work for local and global telecommunications providers and service providers.
Ready to take off?
- Are you keen on implementing complex enterprise applications and asynchronous microservices for process automatisation with Spring Boot, Axon Framework, Messaging Queues, PostgreSQL?
- Are you into test-based software development? With JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker, Elastic Stack, ... it never gets boring with us.
- Do you fancy a varied job? Your personal development is very important to us, and your colleagues will support you with direct feedback.
- You enjoy agile development of quality software (SCRUM, Continuous Integration & Deployment). For us, agile is not just a marketing buzzword. We love and live agile, work independently and goal-oriented.
- Are you flexible and don't like to be put in a box? With us, you have the freedom to focus your work, e.g. in the areas of development, requirement engineering or quality assurance.
- Are you creative? At our monthly "Innovation Days" you are the boss! You decide what you want to work on, delicious breakfast included ;)
- You like to work in a small team? We employ passionate software developers who have fun coding and can laugh at themselves from time to time.
- Are you just starting out in your career or do you already have professional experience? It is important for us that you are motivated and want to contribute with your talents.
Ignite the next level with us!
- We are more than an employer - we are a team that pursues ambitious goals, does this with fun and does not forget that life is more than work.
- We offer room for personal development! At our monthly "Innovation Days" you can give free rein to your creativity and decide for yourself which topics you would like to work on.
- We offer individual development opportunities across departments and support our employees through mentoring and coaching.
- We have flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and an open-door policy.
- We practice a fair and agile salary model.
- We trust you! You work whenever you are most productive, within the limits of the Working Hours Act law. Flexible working hours apply to every employee.
- We have had the "family-friendly company" seal for many years.
- Because this is very important to us, we cater to the needs of existing and future families, e.g. with mobile working, daycare/kindergarten subsidies and much more.
- We offer additional benefits. For example, as part of the regular employee and salary discussions, you will receive an individual arrangement for your company pension scheme, a company bicycle or job ticket, a company mobile phone and much more.
- We are conveniently located behind Saarbrücken's main railway station in the EuroQuartier.
- We want you to feel at home! That's why we support you in your flat search, for example, with a letter of recommendation for your future landlord. In the student capital Saarbrücken, there are still affordable flats for all tastes and requirements. In the immediate vicinity - a 15 to 30-minute drive - you can also live in your own house in a nice small town or close to nature.