The consistec manifesto
consistec – Team. Work. Company.
At consistec, we asked ourselves which of our characteristics offer the best prospects for our shared vision and ensure the highest level of satisfaction for our customers. At the same time, it was and is of elementary importance for us to ensure the cohesion of our teams and to promote the personal development of all employees. In 2021, we decided to reflect on, concretize and manifest the principles of this evolved structure together with the entire team.
In over 20 years of company history, a working philosophy has grown at consistec that feels completely natural and right for all of us, from trainees to management. It is the result of appreciative and respectful interaction with each other (TEAM), innovative work concepts (WORK) and company structures that have been ahead of their time (COMPANY). We wanted to find a form in which we could communicate these values both internally and externally. After all, our team is proud of the direction it has taken, and we as a company like to convince our partners and customers of our philosophy.
In an open and transparent process, together with all our employees, we created our company's guidelines, the common threat for our actions – the consistec manifesto.
- We listen to each other.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We meet each other with appreciation.
- We are individual despite a common identity.
- We support each other.
- We are humble and considerate.
- We can laugh at ourselves.
- We have fun.
- We make the best of everything.
- We value open communication with customers.
- We share our thoughts and views.
- We communicate planned decisions early.
- We create an environment of trust for everyone.
- We create meaning.
- We see customer satisfaction as our shared mission.
- We challenge, encourage and trust.
- We are excellence.
- We set standards.
- We mean business.
- We are on fire for what we do.
- We see problems as challenges.
- We all contribute to the whole.
- We are open to new ideas.
- We have high expectations of ourselves.
- We work more efficiently, not harder.
- We see change as an opportunity to improve.
- We are allowed to make mistakes and learn from them.
- We are confident in what we do.
- We keep our promises.
- We take time for ourselves.