Our current job offers:
- Developers Java Backend (m/w/d), at the earliest opportunity
- Developers Java/Scala (m/w/d), at the earliest opportunity
- Developers C++ (m/w/d), at the earliest opportunity
- Developers Frontend UI/UX (m/w/d), at the earliest opportunity
- Student Assistant, Practical Semester, Bachelor & Master Thesis,Permanent posistion (m/f/d)
- Current Internships, Bachelor and Master topics
We also offer technical school internships.
Please send your application by e-mail to: bewerbungconsistec.NJU8#7TZF7de
- are more than just an employer: we are a team that pursues ambitious goals, has fun and never forgets that life is more than just working,
- develop forward-looking, innovative products - agile and test-driven,
- try out and evaluate new technologies, e.g. on our Innovation Days
- offer cross-departmental, individual development opportunities and further training,
- have flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths, an open-door policy and work in small teams,
- promote our employees through mentoring,
- practice a fair and transparent salary model,
- have been carrying the "family-friendly company" seal for years, with flexible working hours, home office facilities, daycare/kindergarten subsidies,
- offer an individual design of the company pension scheme,
- are conveniently located in the EuroQuartier, directly at Saarbrücken main station,
- provide either a free parking space or a job ticket,
- help with relocation or finding an apartment.
We work for exciting, internationally positioned customers and with research partners
at one of the best information technology locations in Europe.
With our caplon© systems, we help our customers to detect performance bottlenecks,
cyberattacks, fraud scenarios, incidents and anomalies and thereby to reduce costs.
In the area of "Software for technical systems" we develop complex test automation
solutions and sophisticated individual software in-house, agilely and test supported.