Tank or sailor?
Where do you sign on?
- are more than an employer: we are a team that pursues ambitious goals, has fun doing so and does not forget that life is more than work,
- like to try out new technologies, for example at our "Innovation Days",
- offer cross-departmental, individual development opportunities and promote our employees through mentoring and coaching,
- have flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and an open door policy,
- practice a fair and transparent salary model,
- trust you. Working hours are generally based on trust.
- have been carrying the "family-friendly company" seal for 7 years, with flexible working hours, home office facilities, daycare/kindergarten subsidies,
- offer an individual design of company pension schemes, health care, company bicycles or company cars,
- are conveniently located in the EuroQuartier, directly at Saarbrücken's main trainstation,
- provide either a free parking space or a Job Ticket,
- help with the move or with finding an apartment. In the student and state capital Saarbrücken there are still affordable apartments for all tastes and requirements. In the immediate vicinity - a 15 to 30 minute drive - you can also live in your own house in a small town or close to nature.
We work for exciting, internationally positioned customers and with research partners
at one of the best information technology locations in Europe.
With our caplon© systems, we help our customers to detect performance bottlenecks,
cyberattacks, fraud scenarios, incidents and anomalies and thereby to reduce costs.
In the area of "Software for technical systems" we develop complex test automation
solutions and sophisticated individual software in-house, agilely and test supported.