Founded in May 2000, consistec Engineering & Consulting GmbH is an owner-managed medium-sized company.
At one of the best IT locations in Europe, our computer scientists and engineers develop innovative products and tailor-made software for technical systems.
By using our products and services, we help our customers to become more innovative and to set standards in terms of quality, performance and security.
The main activities of consistec are as follows:
- Tracing & Monitoring - made in Germany
- Secure software for technical systems
Our actions are particularly characterized by transparency, commitment and innovation.
We maintain an open dialogue with our customers and attach great importance to transparency within the company. We are committed not only to our customers, but also to a family-friendly life and work. For us, innovation is not just a claim, but a practical reality: We regularly invest more than 20% of our revenue in research and development.
What distinguishes consistec?
- 20 years of experience in network monitoring, software development for technical systems and many years of consulting experience in ICT and industry
- Product development at the cutting edge of top research through cooperation with renowned research institutes (DFKI, CISPA Helmholtz Centre for Information Security)
- Awarded by the Donors' Association "Innovative through Research”
- Tracer and monitoring systems developed and assembled in Germany that take into account the fulfillment of German/European data protection aspects
- TeleTrust Quality Seal: Secure IT - Made in Germany
- Preferred Supplier of Deutsche Telekom AG
"Since 2009, we have been working very successfully in joint research projects with consistec GmbH as a medium-sized company from Saarland. This enables us to translate the results of our top research into innovative products and solutions for consistec's customers. The company's engineers and computer scientists are convincing due to their very high technical and scientific level, so that communication with our DFKI scientists works perfectly".
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster,
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH (German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence),
Chairman of the Management Board and Technical-Scientific Director