Do you pass the Turing Test and can convince us that you are an empathic, intelligent character who is indistinguishable from a human being in an interview? You approach complex problems with calculable procedures that lead to the goal in a finite number of executable steps and have a practical time and memory complexity? Then you've already got the job halfway in the bag.
But seriously: even if we don't fear a technological singularity in the near future - of course we prefer to hire human intelligences. As such, you'll be developing and researching with our team on interesting and forward-looking topics such as AI, machine learning, complex algorithms or cybersecurity. We have the latest tools and technologies for your work, so that you don't end up like Turing with his chess programme and have to calculate every step of your algorithms by hand on paper due to a lack of suitable hardware and software.
We're looking for you as a
computer scientist for research and development (m/f/d/AI)
Machine Learning and AI also make our products better.
In the area of network monitoring, we have developed our own product for service & security monitoring: caplon© analyses network data in real time - and is already doing so for high-speed networks. Machine Learning meets decades of experience in network tracing and monitoring and will play an increasingly important role in the future... We draw our innovative strength from the results of our research projects, which also flow into our products.
We help customers to maintain an overview in IT/OT infrastructures and to know what is really happening in their network in order to be prepared against failures and cyber attacks. We don't save the world, but we make it a little more secure and reliable.
Are you a research mind but love the practical application of your work as well?
- Do you want to work with us and our research partners on exciting issues? We are involved in national and international research projects and build bridges between industry and research.
- Do you like breaking new ground and trying out new approaches? With us, you develop software (C++ or Java/Scala or Python) for prototypes and you are at the forefront when it becomes a product.
- You help decide which technologies and tools are used. Ideas are always welcome.
- Do you like working at the limit? We process gigantic amounts of data. New challenges await you here - the implementation of concurrent processes with shared memory and lock-free data structures, etc. - we have them all!
- Do you enjoy agile development of quality software (SCRUM, Test Driven Development)?
- Are you creative? At our monthly "Innovation Days" you are the boss! You decide what you want to work on, delicious breakfast included ;)
- Do you fancy a varied job? Your personal development is important to us and your colleagues support you with direct feedback.
- Do you like working in a small team? We employ passionate software developers who have fun coding and can laugh at themselves from time to time.
- Are you just starting out in your career or do you already have professional experience? It is important for us that you are motivated and want to contribute your talents.
Fancy some smart colleagues & more?
- We are more than an employer - we are a team that pursues ambitious goals, does this with fun and does not forget that life is more than work.
- We offer room for personal development! At our monthly "Innovation Days" you can give free rein to your creativity and decide for yourself which topics you would like to work on.
- We offer individual development opportunities across departments and support our employees through mentoring and coaching.
- We have flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and an open-door policy.
- We practice a fair and agile salary model.
- We trust you! You work whenever you are most productive, within the limits of the Working Hours Act law. Flexible working hours apply to every employee.
- We have had the "family-friendly company" seal for many years.
- Because this is very important to us, we cater to the needs of existing and future families, e.g. with mobile working, daycare/kindergarten subsidies and much more.
- We offer additional benefits. For example, as part of the regular employee and salary discussions, you will receive an individual arrangement for your company pension scheme, a company bicycle or job ticket, a company mobile phone and much more.
- We are conveniently located behind Saarbrücken's main railway station in the EuroQuartier.
- We want you to feel at home! That's why we support you in your flat search, for example, with a letter of recommendation for your future landlord. In the student capital Saarbrücken, there are still affordable flats for all tastes and requirements. In the immediate vicinity - a 15 to 30-minute drive - you can also live in your own house in a nice small town or close to nature.