Or has it always been your passion to program, to solve problems, to turn your creativity into code and create something new out of it? You burn like a rocket for sophisticated software development and like to program close to bits and bytes, but prefer to be in good company rather than being alone in a space capsule?
Then you will feel more comfortable in the consistec team than in a spacesuit (they’re not comfortable at all). With what we do, we often reach for the stars, and sometimes the complexity of our tasks resembles the calculation of a rocket trajectory for interplanetary space flight. However, unlike there, mistakes are forgiven and contact with the ground station is never lost. Because we are there for each other, support each other and see appreciative interaction with each other as our rocket fuel.
We are looking for you as a Software Developer (m/f/d) Backend with focus on C++/Scala
This is our orbit:
With 2 decades of experience in network monitoring, we have developed our own product for service & security monitoring: caplon© analyzes network data in real time – and in high-speed networks in the high gigabit per second range. The concept is both sophisticated and simple: we provide complex network data in flexible but simple dashboards. Our mission: to help customers keep track of IT/OT infrastructures and know what is really happening in their network to be prepared against outages and cyber-attacks. We don't save the world, but we make it a little more secure and reliable.
Ready to take off?
- You feel like developing highly optimized Linux software for real-time processing of data in the gigabit/s range and have fun with agile organized development of quality software (SCRUM, Test Driven Development, or similar)?
- You like to work at the limit? We process gigantic amounts of data. New challenges are waiting for you - the implementation of concurrent processes with shared-memory and lock-free data structures. The design and implementation of data-parallel algorithms and their implementation by actuators, real-time streaming using Kafka, etc. Our portfolio of opportunities is broad.
- You want to help shape our development with current development standardsand modern tools for performance analysis? Or even advance the architecture of the overall solution? You help to decide which technologies and tools will be used. Ideas explicitly welcome!
- You like to develop processes that can handle huge amounts of data even more efficiently? You design suitable NoSQL database schemas and the appropriate queries.
- You like to model REST interfaces and implement the necessary algorithms and database accesses, whether time series, document stores or classic SQL?
- You convince with your own initiative and commitment - further education is not a necessary evil for you, but a part of your professional attitude.
- Are you just starting your career, or do you already have professional experience? It is important for us that you are motivated and want to contribute your talents.
Ignite the next level with us!
- We are more than an employer: we are a team that pursues ambitious goals, has fun doing so and doesn't forget that life is more than just work.
- We offer room for personal development! At our monthly "Innovation Days" you can give free rein to your creativity and decide for yourself what you want to work on.
- We offer individual development opportunities across departments and support our employees through mentoring and coaching.
- We have flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and an open-door policy.
- We practice a fair and transparent salary model.
- We trust you! You work when you are most productive. Trust-based working hours apply to every employee.
- We've had the "family-friendly company" seal for 8 years, with flexible working hours, home office options, daycare/kindergarten subsidies, …
- We offer additional benefits! For example, individual organisation of the company pension and health care scheme, company bicycle, company car or job ticket, a free parking space, a company mobile phone and much more.
- We are conveniently located in the EuroQuartier, behind the Saarbrücken main central station.
- We want you to feel at home! That's why we support you in your search for accommodation. In the student capital Saarbrücken, there are still affordable flats for all tastes and requirements. In the immediate vicinity - a 15 to 30-minute drive - you can live in your own house in a very nice small town or close to nature.