What do we do?
We build secure and customized software for technical systems and support our customers in the digitalization and automation of their business processes. From requirements analysis to project management. We work for local and global telecommunications and service providers.
With 2 decades of experience in network monitoring, we have developed our own product for service & security monitoring: caplon©. caplon©analyses network data in real time - in high-speed networks in the high gigabit per second range. The concept is both sophisticated and simple: we provide complex network data in flexible but simple dashboards. Our task is to help customers keep track of IT/OT infrastructures and know what is really happening in their network so that they are prepared for failures and cyber attacks. We're not saving the world, but we are making it a little more secure and reliable.
We are diversity. Your colleagues come from Morocco, France, Brazil, Algeria, Ukraine, Far East and also from Saarland ;)
We are openness, respect and team spirit. A good working atmosphere is our top priority.
We are "real" developers, who develop software holistically and with passion, who learn from each other and build the team, not themselves.
- the development of scalable solutions? With Protobuf, Akka and much more. We are not committed to specific technologies out of conviction. You help decide which technologies and tools to use. Ideas explicitly welcome!
- working with Python, Scala, Java, Typescript & React, ...? It never gets boring with us.
- creativity? At our monthly "Innovation Days" you are the boss! You decide what you want to work on, varied breakfast included ;)
- working at the limit? We work with gigantic amounts of data. Every day a new challenge is waiting for you - Kafka, Redis, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Influxdb - we have them all!
Hungry for something new?
- are you up for a varied job? Have you always wanted to work with Scala, Java, TypeScript or Python? Your personal development is important to us and your colleagues will support you with direct feedback.
- You are flexible and don't like to be pushed into the frontend / backend drawer. With us you can also try yourself out in other projects.
- enjoy working in a small team? For us, software architecture is teamwork. From the first day on you can contribute your ideas.
- are a full blooded developer (m/f/d), you are smart, humble and hungry? Professional experience is secondary for us. We have passionate developers who have fun coding and can laugh about themselves sometimes.
- are you interested in agile software development? For us agile is not a buzzword for marketing. We love and live agile, work independently and goal-oriented. You have your own workflow? We respect that.
- are more than an employer: we are a team that pursues ambitious goals, has fun doing so and does not forget that life is more than work,
- like to try out new technologies, for example at our "Innovation Days",
- offer cross-departmental, individual development opportunities and promote our employees through mentoring and coaching,
- have flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and an open door policy,
- practice a fair and transparent salary model,
- trust you. Working hours are generally based on trust.
- have been carrying the "family-friendly company" seal for 7 years, with flexible working hours, home office facilities, daycare/kindergarten subsidies,
- offer an individual design of company pension schemes, health care, company bicycles or company cars,
- are conveniently located in the EuroQuartier, directly at Saarbrücken's main trainstation,
- provide either a free parking space or a Job Ticket,
- help with the move or with finding an apartment. In the student and state capital Saarbrücken there are still affordable apartments for all tastes and requirements. In the immediate vicinity - a 15 to 30 minute drive - you can also live in your own house in a small town or close to nature.